Thing to do and places to see in and around Cape Town
In the shadow of Table Mountain and Kirstenbosch
Nursery Ravine and Skeleton George are two great ways to get to the top of the famous Table Mountain. Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens is within walking distance from the guesthouse.
Explore your sightseeing options here.
South Africa’s most popular shopping destination
The V&A Waterfront is only a 10 minute drive from the guesthouse.Enjoy the selection of great restaurants, markets selling everything from African art, fashion, homeware and curios, to jewellery,
See “The Inside Guide” for the latest restaurants & things to do.
Take a drive into the winelands
Why not let us arrange a private tour out to the famous Winelands with your own driver and tour guide?
Alternatively, take a look at car hire options here .
Beach & Tours
It is a 15 minute drive to the beautiful beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton or Hout Bay.
There is plenty to do and see in and around Cape Town. Favourites from wine tasting & sailing, to helicopter trips & excursions. Take a look through tour options here .
You will find some of the finest restaurants in the country in Cape Town as well as some of the best chefs in the business.
We do not serve dinners but here is a list of recommended local restaurants in our area, all within a 12 km radius of the guesthouse.
Walking distance to:
- Kingsbury hospital and Fertility Clinic
- Kirstenbosch gardens and mountain trails
- Kelvin Grove club
- Newlands Cricket and Rugby Grounds
- Cavendish Square Mall
- Claremont CBD
- Vineyard Hotel and Conference centre,
- S.A. Sports Science Institute and gym,
- Dean Street (start of The Two Ocean Marathon),
- Virgin Active Gym and many restaurants and pubs around the trendy Newlands Village.
- Western Province Prep School
- Wynberg Boys High
- Wynberg Girls High
10 minutes drive from:
- University of Cape Town
- Kelvin Grove club
- Great Westerford
- Constantia Village shopping centre
- Baxter theatre
- Rustenberg Girls High
20-minute drive from:
- Cape Town International Airport
- City Centre,
- Cape Town International Convention Centre
- V & A Waterfront
- Soccer Stadium
- Golf courses: Mowbray, Rondebosch and Royal Cape
- Wine farms
- Muizenberg beach
- Kalk Bay harbour
- Hout Bay
We look forward to welcoming you.